Welcome to Schools plus recruitment. Our team consists of experienced teachers, senior leaders and principals who have been through the process of going abroad, some with families, to an exciting new opportunity, a new lifestyle and successfully building an expat community away from home. This wealth of knowledge and experience has enabled Schools plus to be a trusted agent for talented teachers and senior leaders wishing to pursue a career in the Middle East.
We have first-hand knowledge of meeting needs and demands of Middle East schools and the expectations of teachers who are pursing the challenge of teaching abroad. We have a selective database of aspiring and outstanding teachers who wish to make a real difference to the young lives in the Middle East.
Our team’s knowledge and experience of the Middle East has built up an excellent working relationship with our partner schools, regularly visiting them and building a natural rapport directly with Principals and CEOs. This allows us to recruit for some of the best schools around the Middle East and offer our teachers the opportunity to provide an excellent learning experience for the students in these outstanding schools.
FULL CANDIDATE SUPPORT
• We will pre-screened and interview candidates from our database of quality teachers to shortlist educators who meet your exact specific requirements.
• Support Candidates with preparation of documents to expedite Visa Process.
• Welcome Packs given to candidates to ensure they are prepared when they arrive.
FULL RECRUITMENT SUPPORT
• Tailor packaged fee structure with very competitive rates.
• Highly experienced dedicated Specialist to handle your the recruitment process from start to finish, ensuring you don’t waste time going through stacks of CVs.
• Select the best candidates from our shortlisted selection and only pay for candidates when they have accepted an offer and arrived at your school.
• We promote your school and vacancies through our website, social media networks and our exclusive network of partner sites.
Click Here to Register Your Interest